Centrally located 4 Star hotel in Baniyas Square Dubai
4 star Hotel in Baniyas Square
A unique journey awaits you at the Hyatt Place Dubai/ Baniyas Square where you find the perfect intersection of what you want and what you need, anytime you need.
The central location in Deira along with the premium facilities offered by the hotel, make us the ideal home base for exploring Dubai. While onsite, experience global cuisine at Gallery Café, take a dip at the outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pool, or work out in the 24-hour Gym. Use our E-room at the lobby to help meet your work deadlines and host your small corporate trainings in the meeting room.
Some helpful travel tips with the frequent FAQs that will help you to pack and plan your trip.
Dubai is the most populous city in United Arab Emirates. It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the emirate of Dubai. One of the seven emirates that make up the country. Dubai has emerged as a global city and a business hub of Middle East.
It is a city with the perfect blend of Arabic architecture, legacy and culture as it juxtaposes with the affluent and pompous lifestyle and urban culture.
The city draws its magic from the cosmopolitan architecture and the aura of Arabian traditions and culinary cultures.
Located within the Arabian Desert, Dubai's topography is highlighted by the sandy patterns and artificially grown gardens. Dubai Creek runs northeast -southwest to the city and forms the eastern section of the city, locally known as Deira - the heart of the city.
The city renowned throughout the world for its magnificent cityscape and global culture and is a favorite tourist destination of the world.
The local currency in Dirhams (or Arab Emirate Dirham -AED)
Dubai Time Zone
Dubai follows the GTZ (Gulf Time Zone) which is +4.00 hours (ahead) of GMT
The time differences among major cities are:
- Australia (-4.00) Australia is 4.00 ahead of Dubai
- Switzerland (+2.00) Dubai is 2.00 hours ahead of Switzerland
- India (-1.30) Dubai is 1.30 hours ahead of India
- United Kingdom (+3.00) Dubai is 3.00 hours ahead of United Kingdom
- Hong Kong (-4.00) Hong Kong is 4.00 ahead of Dubai
- Japan (-5.00) Japan is 5.00 ahead of Dubai
- United States (+8.00 ) Dubai is 10.30 hours ahead of Washington DC, USA.
Arabic is the national and official language of United Arab Emirates. The Gulf dialect of Arabic is spoken natively by the Emarati people. English is used as the second language. Other major languages spoken in Dubai due to immigration are Maliyalam, Hindi, Urdu, Gujrati, Persian, Sindhi, Tamil, Punjabi, Pashto, Bengali, Balochi, Tulu, Kannada, Sinhala, Marathi, Telegu, Tagalog, and Chinese, amongst many other language.
Telephone Calling Code
The International calling code for Dubai is +971
The Travel Desk at the lobby level will be pleased to help you will free personal consultation for various tours and activities in Dubai and also arrange for a private chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car to or from any destination, 24 hours a day.
Dubai’s local public transport is operated by the Road & Transport Authority and consists of Dubai metro, buses, water buses and Abras (water taxis). A worthwhile RTA package called 'One Day in Dubai' allows for travel on all public transport covering the main city sights. For trip planning and general information, call the 24-hour hotline or visit the website.
Nol Cards: Before you can hop aboard a local bus or the metro in Dubai you must purchase a rechargeable Nol Card (nol is Arabic for fare), available from ticket offices in any metro and some bus stations. There are also ticket vending machines (with English instructions) in all metro and bus stations, at some bus stops and other places such as malls and the airport.
Cars and bikes are also easily available for rental.
Weather and climate
Dubai has a hot desert climate. Summers in Dubai are extremely hot, windy, and humid, with an average high around 41 °C (106 °F) and overnight lows around 30 °C (86 °F) in the hottest month, August. Most days are sunny throughout the year. Winters are warm with an average high of 24 °C (75 °F) and overnight lows of 14 °C (57 °F) in January, the coldest month. Precipitation, however, has been increasing in the last few decades, with accumulated rain reaching 94.3 mm (3.71 in) per year
The best time to visit the city is ideally between October to March when the weather in the city is pleasant and is perfect for sightseeing.
Traffic circulation in Dubai is on the right. Do keep your valid documents like driving license, passports etc., in your possession while driving.
Tips for Summer
During the summer heat, Dubai’s dry weather may cause dehydration and sun stroke for prolonged exposure in the sun. However, this can be easily avoided by direct exposure to the sun for prolonged hours and having plenty of fluids like water, fruit juices, labaan (buttermilk) etc.
What to wear
As Dubai usually experiences a warm and windy climate throughout the year, cotton wear is most suitable.
- During summertime, it is advisable to keep hats, sunglasses, and sun protection gear at an accessible reach as temperatures can reach up to 48 degree Celsius.
- Winters in Dubai are very pleasantly cold; hence it is advisable to carry light winter wear, especially if you are traveling to going to the Dessert Safari or taking an Abra Ride in the winter season.
If you feel like sampling the local activities, please contact our travel desk on + 971 4 404 1234 or email email@example.com
- 125 guestrooms
- Free Gallery Kitchen Breakfast with every stay
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere
- Free public computers with high-speed Internet access in the Gallery
- Gallery Cafe offering your favourite global cuisine on a la carte.
- 24/7 Gallery Market offers perfectly packed grab, n’ go items, from snacks and sandwiches to pastries and sweets.
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit Gym with LCD Screen cardio equipment
- Temperature controlled outdoor pool on the rooftop.
- State of art audio visual equipment
- 21 SQM meeting space
- Odds & Ends offers a menu of must-have items for guests to buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Room numbers in Braille for accessibility.
- Free Shuttle Service to Al Mamzar Beach
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Major credit cards accepted
- Multilingual hotel staff
- 24/7 Gallery Hosts
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Courier services
Maps and Directions
Distance from local airports :
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
7 km, 12 minutes by car
- Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
64 km, 45 minutes by car
- Sharjah International Airport
28 km, 30 minutes by car
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
125 km, 80 minutes by car
- Deira City Centre-3.4 km
- Festival City-7.7 km
- The Gold Souk Dubai-600 m
- The Spice Souk Dubai-600 m
- The Textile Souk Dubai-600 m
- Dubai Creek Golf Yacht-3.4 km
- Bastakiya-7.1 km
- Heritage and Diving Villages-6.3 km
- The Dubai Mall-12 km
Due to the prime location of the hotel, there is unfortunately no parking space availible.
Please coordinate with the hotel directly in case if you have a group booking with us, we will try and arrange a parking spot for your bus/ vehicle.
Check-in Time: 2:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.